THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Unless otherwise noted, the date indicates when the building opened. Follow the link to learn more about the history of a building or architect.
- Sundial arrives and is originally sited near what is now Johnson Hall.
- A large bronze seal of the University of Oregon, a gift of the Class of 1912, is laid at the north entrance of Villard Hall. The seal was moved to the Erb Memorial Union in 1950 and a plaque now resides at its former location.