Press Building Architecture of the University of Oregon
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Architect: Lawrence & Holford.
Now resting under Onyx Bridge, this 1925 building formerly housed the University Press until 1954 and was known as the Press Building. Augmented by Lutes and Amundson in 1959, most of it was razed in the late 1980s to make room for the new science buildings. Formerly called Science Annex A.
"Press Building," Ellis Lawrence Building Survey. v.2 (Eugene). Compiled by the Historic Preservation Program, School of Architecture and Allied Arts, University of Oregon ; project directors, Michael Shellenbarger, Kimberly Lakin. [Salem, Or.] : State Historic Preservation Office, .