William W Knight Law Center Architecture of the University of Oregon
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
William W. Knight Law Center
The new law center was named for 1932 UO graduate and father of Philip Knight, a founder of Nike and UO benefactor. This building replaced what is now known as McKenzie Hall as the home of the law school and library. The law school was first housed in Fenton Hall.
Architectural firm: Yost Grube Hall.
Books & Parts of Books
Schematic Design Report [William W. Knight Law Center]. (Yost Grube Hall Architecture, 1996).
Tom Wheeler ; Jane Gordon. Interviewed by Maureen Shine. Eugene, OR: Oregon Humanities Center in association with the Knight Library IMC-ITV, University of Oregon, . Jane Gordon, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, School of Law, discusses the new Knight Law Center and the ways in which the design and technology will benefit both students and the general public.