Hamilton Complex Architecture of the University of Oregon
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Architect: Church, Newberry, Roehr, Schuette.
Opened in 1962, this structure was named for Judge James W. Hamilton, member of the Board of Regents and BOR president (1913-25). The building consists of 10 housing units named for former faculty: Boynton, Cloran, McClain, Tingle, Spiller, Robbins, Dunn, Collier, Burgess, Watson.