Engineering Hall Architecture of the University of Oregon
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Architect: Percy Adams.
The architect of Engineering Hall, Percy Adams was a UO engineering graduate and later member of the Architecture faculty at the University of Oregon. This building, located at the southeast corner of what are now University Street and Franklin Boulevard, was a wooden structure similar in design to Spiller Hall. This 1909 structure replaced Mechanical Hall and "Barn Hall" as the site of engineering courses. "Barn Hall" was the renovated barn of Collier House.