Campus Plan 1894 Architecture of the University of Oregon
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Campus Plan (1894)
Perhaps the earliest existing campus map is this one that appears in the 1893/94 University of Oregon Catalog. The UO catalogs of courses can be found in the Special Collections & University Archives of the UO Libraries. The buildings represented on this map that still exist are Deady Hall and Villard Hall, the Dormitory (Friendly Hall), and the Library and President's House (Collier House). For a photograph of this site in 1894, see this image from the Library's digital collections.