Biological Anthropology Guide
Biological Anthropology Research Guide
Contact Librarian: Miriam Rigby, email@example.com; 346-7202
Articles (Scholarly / Peer-reviewed)
- Biosis covers traditional areas of biology (botany, zoology and microbiology), as well as biochemistry, biophysics, and bioengineering.
- PrimateLit is a database of scientific literature on nonhuman primates.
- Medline covers all areas of biomedicine and clinical medicine.
- Zoological Record is the definitive index for comprehensive zoology and literature relating to phylum or class of the animal kingdom. (1993 to present.)
- Anthropology Plus indexes articles and essays in all of the subfields of anthropology, from the 19th century to the present.
- Web of Science is an interdisciplinary index to articles in the sciences and social sciences.