Population and Demographic Statistics
- Annual Oregon Population Report and Supplements from the Population Research Center at Portland State University. Contains official population estimates for Oregon and its counties and cities.
- 2010 Decennial Census data for Oregon from the Population Research Center at Portland State University.
- Oregon Survey Research Laboratory : A University of Oregon research that designs and conducts surveys on selected target populations. The OSRL closed in June 2005, but the data is now collected at the UO Libraries' Scholar's Bank.
- CensusScope. From the Social Science Data Analysis Network at the University of Michigan.
- Current Population Survey (Bureau of the Census)
- Population Estimates (Bureau of the Census)
- Census State Data Centers. Links to the various coordinating agencies for the Census Bureau's State Data Center Program. They are useful sources of information at the state and local level.
- Homeless Data
- Native American Statistics Project From the Harvard University Native American Program, this site brings together demographic and other statistical information (economic, education, health) on American Indians, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiians.
- Also see the links on our Census page.
- Census of Canada, from the Statistics Canada web site.
- International Data Bank (U.S. Bureau of the Census)
- International Statistical Agencies - list of links to statistical agencies of individual countries
- Population Reference Bureau's Datafinder. Contains population and health data on 95 demographic variables for more than 220 countries, 28 world regions and sub-regions, the world as a whole, the United States as a whole, and the U.S. states.
- UNdata Statistics produced by individual countries and compiled by the United Nations data system
- World Population Trends. United Nations Population Division.