Go to: Oregon | United States | International
- CensusScope. From the Social Science Data Analysis Network at the University of Michigan.
- Current Population Survey - a joint effort of the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Census Bureau
- Population Estimates (Bureau of the Census)
- Census State Data Centers. Links to the various coordinating agencies for the Census Bureau's State Data Center Program. They are useful sources of information at the state and local level.
- Homeless Data
- Native American Statistics Project From the Harvard University Native American Program, this site brings together demographic and other statistical information (economic, education, health) on American Indians, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiians.
- Also see the links on our Census page.
Return to top
- Census of Canada, from the Statistics Canada web site.
- EuroStat demographic data collected by the European Commission
- International Data Bank (U.S. Bureau of the Census)
- International Statistical Agencies - list of links to statistical agencies of individual countries
- OECD Factbook - This annual publication includes demographic, social, and economic statistics for OECD countries plus Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia, and South Africa.
- Population Reference Bureau's Datafinder. Contains population and health data on 95 demographic variables for more than 220 countries, 28 world regions and sub-regions, the world as a whole, the United States as a whole, and the U.S. states.
- UNdata Statistics produced by individual countries and compiled by the United Nations data system
- World Population Trends. United Nations Population Division.
Return to top