Computer and Internet Statistics
Computer & Internet Statistics
- Myers, Brad A. Computer Almanac- Numbers about Computers
- United States. National Telecommunications and Information Administration. Many statistical reports at this site. See:
- A Nation Online: Entering the Broadband Age (2004) Periodic report based on data collected in the Current Population Survey that shows data on Americans' level of activity online. With links to previous reports from 2002, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1995.
- Current Population Survey (CPS) Internet Use 2010
- Exploring the Digital Nation: Computer and Internet Use at Home (2011)
- Networked Nation: Broadband in America 2007
- Cisco Systems, Inc. Facts and Stats. Web site provided by the telecommunications equipment maker which provides facts and statistics on the Internet, the Internet Economy and Internet related processes.
- Click-Z Stats. Statistics on Internet and computer technology geared toward web marketers.
- Internet Society. "Facts and Figures". (A list of links)
- Nielsen's Online Measurement. Much of the data is for subscribers only, but there is some good free data available.
- Pew Charitable Trust. Pew Internet & American Life Project.
- Center for the Digital Future. Publishes research reports on the results of a long-term longitudinal study on the impact over time of computers, the Internet and related technologies on families and society.
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Computer & Internet Use. Publications from the Census Bureau on computer usage. Data collected in the Current Population Surveys from 1984 to 2010.
- United States. Bureau of the Census.CPS Supplements. Access to raw data from Current Population Survey supplements, including on computer and internet use, 2000-2010.
- National Center for Education Statistics. Educational Technology in Public School Districts: Fall 2008 Survey of computer usage and policies, and network access, in public schools.
- E-Stats: Measuring the Electronic Economy. United States Bureau of the Census.
Official snapshot of e-commerce activity in the U.S. economy.
- Internet & American Life Project, Pew Research
- Information Economy Report by the United Nations, 2005-present. In print Knight HF5548.325.D44 E26
- Center for Research in Electronic Commerce. University of Texas
- The E-conomy Project. University of California, Berkeley