Security and Military Information University of Oregon Libraries
Security and Military Information
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Home page of the Department of Defense. This provides links to home pages for the various armed services and other Defense Department sites.
- Defense Technical Information Center
- The Joint Chiefs of Staff of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- National Defense University. Institute for National Strategic Studies.
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Homeland Security Digital Library. The HSDL collection provides quick access to important U.S. policy documents, presidential directives, and national strategy documents as well as specialized resources such as theses and reports from various universities, organizations and local and state agencies.
- National Security Agency
- Office of Homeland Security
- State Department: Bureau of Arms Control and International Security
- Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports on Homeland security (including terrorism, counterterrorism) and International affairs
- Center for Defense Information -- now Straus Military Reform Project at POGO (Project on Government Oversight)
- Digital National Security Archive. Reproductions of significant primary documents central to U.S. foreign and military policy since 1945. Includes over 61,000 declassified documents.
- Uppsala Conflict Data Project. Database of armed conflicts around the world.
- Center for Strategic and International Studies. (CSIS)
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) - datasets; background on current events
- Federation of American Scientists - biotechnology, nuclear weapons, and military spending
- Institute for Strategic Studies - British think tank publishing a variety of newsletters and yearbooks
- Correlates of War - academic datasets on war and lower-intensity conflicts
= You must be on campus, or an authorized UO user if off campus, to access)