State of Oregon Information University of Oregon Libraries
- Oregon.gov Home Page - The official Oregon state web site
- Oregon Policy Directory - Nongovernmental advocacy and analysis on a wide variety of issues
- Oregon Blue Book - government almanac, including state facts and government resources
- Oregon QuickLinks - information on business, population, and geography from the US Census Bureau
- U.S. Senators
- U.S. Members of Congress
- Governor of Oregon
- Oregon Government Agencies.
- Oregon Legislature - lists of all state Representatives and Senators, with links to each legislator's own web site.
Laws and Regulations
- Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS)
- Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR)
- Lexis-Nexis Academic - See left menu bar: US Legal -- State Statutes, Codes & Regulations
- Researching state legislative histories: Overview and Step-by-Step Guide
- Oregon QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
- Oregon Population Survey. Biennial survey by the state Office of Economic Analysis
- Annual Oregon Population Report. Center for Population Research and Census, Portland State University. (PDF files. Adobe Acrobat required)
- 2000 Census Data for Lane County Tracts
- Consumer Price Index for Portland-Salem Oregon. (1990 - present).
- Oregon Economic Indicators Index
- Office of Economic Analysis: official site and news blog
- Oregon State Fact Sheet from the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
- State Health Facts from the Kaiser Family Foundation
- Office of National Drug Control Policy: Oregon State and Local Resources. Use statistics and prevention efforts
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) Oregon's Medicaid program.
- Oregon's Health Insurance Exchange (under the Affordable Care Act): Cover Oregon
- US Geological Survey Topographic Maps, 1949-present
- Oregon Explorer - Dynamically create custom maps
- Oregon State Highway maps
- National Weather Service Forecast Office
- Oregon Basin Outlook Report: From the USDA's Natural Resources Conservation Service. Select desired month and year, from 1990 to present.
- TripCheck: Road Conditions from the Oregon Department of Transportation.