Historic US and Foreign Documents
UO Library Documents Collections:
Historic U.S. & Foreign Documents
The collections in ranges C10-C21 (compact shelving) contain large sets of historic documents of the United States, foreign governments, and inter-governmental organizations. See map.
- Military manuals from the Army, Navy and Air Force (1960-date).
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) (1938-date)
- Catalog of Copyright Entries (1905-1978)
- Foreign Broadcast Information Service (FBIS) Daily Reports (1946-51, 74-77)
- Historic state documents from fifteen states, 1870-1920.
- Canada: Sessional Papers (1867-1925).
- France: Journal Officiel (1943-1977)
- Great Britain:
- Parliamentary History (1067-1803)
- Parliamentary Debates (1803-date)
- British Sessional Papers in microprint (1731-1978)
- House of Commons Journals in microprint (1547-1900)
- India: 1961 Census of India. 800 volumes of population, economic, and cultural information.
- Council of Europe: Parliamentary Assembly Debates and Documents (1949-date); and miscellaneous monographs.
- League of Nations: 2500 volumes of League documents (1920-1945)
- Organization of American States (OAS): 500 volumes of OAS documents (1960-1985).