International Organizations Information University of Oregon Libraries
- Official United Nations Home Page
- Official Web Site Locater for the United Nations System of Organizations.
- Research Guides to UN databases and reference works, from the UN's Dag Hammarskjold Library.
- UNBISNET United Nations Bibliographic Information System.
Comprehensive access to documents and speeches of the United Nations and its subordinate bodies, 1979-date. Many are full-text, and others may be found in the Document Center's UN collection.
- Official Documents of the United Nations (ODS).
ODS covers all types of official United Nations documentation, beginning in 1993. Resolutions are available from 1946.
- UN Member States: On the Record.
Search for individual countries in multiple UN databases. Contents include major speeches, resolutions sponsored, and country reports on performance under various human rights conventions.
- United Nations Treaty Collection (Multilateral Treaties Deposited With the U.N.)
- UN Working Papers In print in Knight Library (a.k.a. "masthead documents" or "mimeos")
- United Nations Scholars' Workstation at Yale University
- United Nations Statistics Division
- Official Sites
- Europa. The European Union WWW site.
- Cordis: The Community Research & Development Service.
- Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- EU Publications Office. The European Union Office of Publications official web site. This site has links to several important EU databases, including CELEX, EUR-LEX, EUDOR, TED and IDEA.
- Euro Essentials: Information about the European currency.
- Europarl: The multilingual Web service of the European Parliament
- European Commission Libraries Catalogue
- European Commission Press Room.
- European Environment Agency
- EuroStat: The statistical agency of the European Union.
- European Treaties. Text of treaties that created the EU and provide its legal standing.
- Gateway Sites
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- African Union Established in 2002 as the successor organization to the Organization of African Unity.
- League of Arab States (commonly known as the Arab League)
- Organization of American States
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Commonwealth Secretariat is a voluntary association of independent states which evolved out of the British Commonwealth.
- BBC Monitoring reports Brief overviews of 22 IGOs and international NGOs (see bottom left of page)
- Non-governmental Organizations Research Guide. Duke University Library. Public Documents & Maps Department. Guide to the publications of international NGOs, including an extensive list of major NGOs.