Economic and Business Government Resources UO Libraries
Business and Economic Government Resources
- US Small Business Administration - help with writing a business plan, getting loans, and other start-up help
- Security & Exchange Commission Filings - search filings by companies, or submit yours
- Federal Business Opportunities for contracting
- Wage Determinations (Davis-Bacon Act) - prevailing wages for federal contracts, by county
- Internal Revenue Service - Federal tax information, forms, and credits for businesses
- Oregon Department of Revenue - Oregon tax e-filing and information for businesses
- Business interest groups (US)
- Business interest groups (Oregon)
- Industry Canada - trademark, patent, and Company Capabilities databases for Canada
- Bureau of Economic Analysis - GDP, personal income, balance of payments and more, at the regional, industry, national, and international levels
- Economic Report of the President. Analysis of the current state of the U.S. economy, plus a broad collection of economic statistics by the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Agency for International Development (USAID) Development Experience Clearinghouse. Records for about 100,000 USAID technical and program documents.
- Economic datasets and statistics
- Industries US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook. United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics.