Data Sets - International
Data Set Sources by Subject - International
(Demographic & Socioeconomic Data)
Go back to main Data Sets page
= You must be on campus, or an authorized UO user if off campus, to access)
- Detailed statistics on EU and candidate countries, mostly economic,but also demographic. Individual tables retrieved by searching or browsing may be downloaded in Excel, csv, tsv, and SPSS, among other formats. Also there is a "bulk download" facility for downloading large data sets as zipped files.
- IPUMS-International is composed of microdata, which means that it provides information about individual persons and households worldwide (including the US.) It produces fixed-column ASCII data and a statistical package syntax file to accompany each extract. SAS, SPSS, and Stata are supported.
- Contains all the datasets released by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development) Go to Statistics--you may browse tables (exportable as .Excel files), or search databases of larger datasets where you can choose from Excel or text file with your choice of delimiters. Or, use OECD.Stat to search across datasets.
- Stats Canada's key socioeconomic database with over 43 million time series. Downloadable tables in csv format.
- Datasets downloadable as csv files, SAS, SPSS
- Internet based data service from the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD) of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA). Data downloadable as excel or value delimited files.
- Indicators and raw data on education, literacy, science and technology, culture and communication.You can build your own statistical tables. Downloadable as .xls, .ivt, .csv.