- Data from the American Community Survey, 2005-2010, Puerto Rico Community Survey, 2006-2009, Annual Population Estimates, and 2004-2010 Economic Census and Annual Surveys are available at factfinder2.census.gov. Datasets for earlier years will be available in an archived format.
- American FactFinder searches the 2010 and 2000 Decennial Censuses. The 1990 Decennial Census is now available only in archival format.
- To search the 1990 Census (and earlier censuses) see Oxford Social Explorer (UO only)
- American FactFinder. Census Bureau tool for accessing statistics from population and economic censuses.
- Current Population Surveys A joint effort between Census and the Bureau of Labor Statistics, CPS provides more specific information on population, income, poverty, employment, and health insurance coverage.
- See also Current Population Reports, derived from the CPS, and covering diverse subjects many decades back.
- Guide to using the American Community Survey
- Minority Links Quick and easy links to the latest data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States
- Oxford Social Explorer (UO access only) Social Explorer provides access to millions of data points from the US Census of Population and Housing (1790-present), and the American Community Survey, but not the Economic or Agricultural Censuses.
Note: not all data has been released yet.
- 2010 Census Home Page
- 2010 Summary File 1 data -- to access, go to:
American FactFinder2, select Topics --> Datasets --> 2010 SF1 100% Data, then select your geographies.
- 2010 Census Interactive Population Map
- Census 2010 Redistricting Data
- 2010 Census Data for Oregon posted by the state Office of Economic Analysis.
- Census 2010 Data for Oregon from the State Data Center at Portland State University
PSU has created its own tables and maps of useful Oregon census data.
- 2010 Census Data products -- gives descriptions and planned release dates
- Overview of Race and Hispanic Origin: 2010 (Census Brief - pdf)
- Population Distribution and Change: 2000 to 2010 (Census Brief - pdf)
- Search American FactFinder (AFF2) for more 2010 tables
- Census 2000 Gateway. U.S. Bureau of the Census.
- Census 2000 Toolbox. From the Government Information Technology Committee of ALA. Provides links to guides and tutorials for using Census data.
- Oregon Census Data - county and city population. Included on spreadsheets with 2010 data at State Data Center, PSU. Also 2000/2010 Census Tract comparison profiles.
- 2000 Census Data for Lane Country Tracts
- CensusScope: A Portal to Census 2000 Data. Social Science Data Analysis Network , University of Michigan.
- 2007 Economic Census data
- 2002 Economic Census data
- 1997 Economic Census data
- 1992 Economic Census data
- Historical United States Census Data Browser at the University of Virginia. "The data presented here describe the people and the economy of the US for each state and county from 1790 to 1970."
- Selected Historical Decennial Census: Population and Housing Counts. U.S. Bureau of the Census.
- Historical U.S. Agricultural Censuses Decennial censuses from 1840-1920, then every 5 years.
- National Historical Geographic Information System "provides, free of charge, aggregate census data and GIS-compatible boundary files for the United States between 1790 and 2010."
- Oxford Social Explorer (UO only) provides access to millions of data points from the US Census of Population and Housing (1790-present); tables, downloadable files, and maps.