Canadian Government Information University of Oregon Libraries
Canadian Government Information
The UO Libraries have been a depository for Canadian government publications since 1965. Canada serves as a useful comparator to the United States in researching public policy issues, and Canadian government publications provide a wealth of information on Canadian policies as well as various international issues.
- Government of Canada
- Topical listing of government websites to search or browse, from Library and Archives Canada
- Canada's Parliament
- How Canadians Govern Themselves Overview of national and provincial law and government systems
- Canadian Legal Information Institute Search codes and case law at national and provincial levels
- Canadian Government Publications Catalog (1991-present)
- Historic catalogs are available in print and microfiche.
- Search or browse the catalog. Some documents are available online linked from the catalog; many more are available in print - search the UO catalog and specify Location: Documents.
- National Library of Canada
- Statistics Canada
- E-STAT (Statistics Canada). Source for major statistical series on Canada. Available to users in the UO Libraries only.
- Strategis: Industry Canada's business and economic site.
- Canadian Company Capabilities: An online database with entries for over 35,000 Canadian companies.
- Canadian Think Tanks Directory of policy analysis sources from the University of Alberta
- The Canadian Embassy in Washington, DC.
- Canadian Studies guide to resources at UO
- Access to Information Act