Articles Databases Indexes
Articles, Databases & Indexes (OneSearch)
To find articles by topic, author, or other information, use a periodical index or its online equivalent, a database. To verify a citation (e.g., you have incomplete information about an article), use an index or database. Search across several databases and library catalogs at the same time with OneSearch. There are two ways to search for articles in OneSearch:
- QuickSets (if you're just starting out and aren't sure where to search)
- Advanced Search (to search a specific category)
Find Indexes and Databases
You can also use OneSearch to find a specific database or index:
- Click on to learn more about the index or database.
- Click on to search the database from OneSearch
- Click on the database name to go into that database (not via the OneSearch interface)
FindText's e-journal service provides access to specific journal titles and subject category lists.
Try out online resources under consideration for purchase or licensing by the UO Libraries and give us your feedback.