Resource Page for Faculty Scholars' Bank
Resource Page for faculty
- Faculty Options for Submitting to Scholars' Bank
- Permission Form for Submission to Scholars' Bank
- Publish Your Data in Scholar's Bank / Request a DOI
If you are a new contributor to Scholar's Bank, or researching the option, it may be helpful to review the following:
- What's in It For Me? : Reasons to Submit your Work to Scholars' Bank
- Testimonial from a Scholars' Bank Contributor / by Hilary Hart, Ph. D.
- Overview of Scholars' Bank
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the Scholars' Bank Coordinator (email@example.com or 346-1961) for assistance.