About Scholars' Bank
Welcome to Scholars' Bank, an open-access digital repository created to capture, distribute and preserve the intellectual output of the University of Oregon. Scholars' Bank is maintained by the University of Oregon Libraries, under the coordination of The Digital Scholarship Center.
Using the open-source software DSpace, available from MIT and Hewlett Packard, Scholars' Bank provides stable, long-term storage needed to house the digital products of UO faculty and researchers.
- For the user: Scholars' Bank enables easy remote access and the ability to read and search items via the web.
- For the contributor: Scholars' Bank offers the advantages of digital distribution and long-term preservation for a variety of formats including text, audio, video, images, datasets and more.
- For the institution: Scholars' Bank offers the opportunity to provide access to all the research of the institution through one interface. The repository is organized to accommodate the varying policy and workflow issues inherent in a multidisciplinary environment. Submission workflow and access policies can be customized for each community's needs.
If you are interested in starting a community or contributing to an existing community contact a Scholars' Bank representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Scholars' Bank Resources:
- Scholars' Bank Overview
- Scholarly Communication
- License Agreement
- Submitting to Scholars' Bank
- Resource Page for Faculty
- Resource Page for Students