Oregon University System (OUS) Academic Aerial Photography Research Request
Map & Aerial Photography Research Service
phone: (541) 346-4565
fax: (541) 346-1958
- Request photos 3-4 business days in advance for viewing. The aerial photography collection is not available on a walk-in basis. You will be notified by email when your photographs are available for viewing/scanning in Knight Library. Let us know if you are a remote user unable to visit Knight Library.
- If your area of interest is greater than 1 square mile, submitting a map showing the boundary of your site will help obtain the most accurate research. Click here for instructions on submitting a map via email. You may come in to the Aerial Photography Collection to discuss your request with research service staff Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM.
- OUS Academic users receive research for free and may scan the photos in Knight Library for free.
- Academic users may not place requests on behalf of any other persons not entitled to this free service.
- Academic users may choose to pay for scanning. Academic users receive a 20% discount off standard scanning rates. Contact us for price details, or click here to view a full listing of fees.
Acceptable Use Policy: Photos are for academic use and may not be sold or used in any commercial product. Academic users may not place requests on behalf of any other persons not entitled to this free service.
Maintained by: Nik Ligett, email@example.com
Last Modified: 07/28/2011