- Digital Elevation Models
- 7.5-minute DEM.
Each dem provides the same coverage as a standard USGS 7.5-minute
map series quadrangle.
- Has 10 x 10 meter cells
DEMs are in a TIFF 6.0 format.
- These are raw digital elevation models.
- Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM)
- Datum: NAD 1927 Zone 10 N
- Digital OrthoQuadrangle
- Images taken in 1994/1995
- DOQs are in the standard
Oregon Lambert Projection, and are in SID format.
- Pixel size: 1 meter
- Images also available as TIFFs in the MAP Library
- Digital Raster Graphic
- The source material for a USGS 7.5-minute DRG is a USGS topographic
- MAP Collection DRGs are in an Oregon Lambert Projection.
- MAP Collection DRGs are in TIFF 6.0 format and clipped.