Request course reserves at the appropriate reserve desk by call number. To find the call number check the course reserve list for your class.
Search for course reserve lists
UO course reserves are now available on LibrarySearch.
Materials that are on reserve are easy for students to access and have shortened loan periods. Course reserves include library- and instructor-owned books, videos, audio recordings, and other relevant materials in support of classroom instruction. Such materials are located at the following locations:
- Architecture and Allied Arts Library
- Document Center, Knight Library
- Audio & Video Room (Douglass Listening Room), Knight Library
- Checkout & Reserves Desk, Knight Library
- Law Library
- Math Library
- Oregon Institute of Marine Biology
- Portland Library and Learning Commons
- Science Library
The library's Blackboard course management system is used by most courses to provide course readings, handouts, announcements, assignments, and grades. For helping with scanning files and adding them to Blackboard, please contact Consulting Services.