|Room 19 Knight Library (ground floor)
T: (541) 346-1942 | email@example.com
Hours | About us | Contact us
CMET Consulting provides help for members of the UO community in both their research and their teaching. Services include educational technology training and consulting for faculty members and GTFs, and the Blackboard course management system. We frequently receive requests for Powerpoint, Blackboard and digitizing media for classroom use. Clickers are being adopted in class and are an effective way to receive immediate feedback from students during instruction. Please feel free to come in for training on how to use the iClickers among other technologies and we can make the appropriate referrals to other service points.
What we offer:
- Drop in, Office Visits, Workshops on Demand, ETDs, Software and hardware, More >>
- Communication / Presentation Tools: Blogs, PowerPoint, Podcasting, Email, More >>
- Web Publishing: Dreamweaver, Flash, More >>
- Images: Graphics, Scanning, collections, More >>
- Classroom Technologies, Authoring Tools & Digital Video
- Fair use checklist & Copyright
- Check out the various instructional technology tools we've bookmarked!
- iTunes U
Help, Tutorials, FAQs and Maintenance Information, More >>