Educational Technology Support & Consulting
|Room 19 Knight Library (ground floor)
T: (541) 346-1942 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours | About us | Contact us
Log into Canvas: https://canvas.uoregon.edu/
Canvas Support: email@example.com
The UO Libraries provide educational technology support for faculty, instructors, and GTFs. Services include educational technology training, consultation, and support for faculty members and GTFs, including the UO's enterprise learning management system, Canvas. We also assist instructors in digitizing media for classroom use. We also support clickers, an effective way to receive immediate feedback from students during instruction; instructor stations are available for free in the UO Libraries CMET. Please come in for all your instructional technology questions and needs.
What we offer:
- Consultation and support for educational technology, active teaching and learning, pedagogically sound technology integration
- Support for Canvas, VeriCite, iClickers, and more
- Drop in, Office Visits, More >>
- Images: Graphics, Scanning, More >>
- Classroom Technologies, Authoring Tools & Digital Video
- Instructional Use of Copyrighted Media: Digitization and Streaming & Fair Use Checklist & Flowchart for navigating instructional use of course media creation
- Check out the various instructional technology tools we've bookmarked!
Help, Tutorials, FAQs and Maintenance Information, More >>