Crestron Touch Panel
DVD Player (multi-region)
Sound Reinforcement (AV)
- Pod-configured classroom layout. Instructional purpose of the pod seating arrangement is intended to support collaborative learning. Furniture must be returned to pod-configuration if moved into row seating or other layout.
- Seven LCD screens mounted in various positions, in addition to the ceiling-mounted projector.
- Additional VGA & audio cables for the wall monitors can be borrowed from the HEDCO Learning Commons (first floor) as needed.
- Screen, skylight shades, and window shade controls on the wall behind the podium.
- Light controls are in the front of the room next to the television that is mounted on the wall.
Projector Focal Distance:
Movable tables and chairs
Building Wheelchair Access: