University of Oregon
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON

UO's Architectural Timelines:

1930-1939

Head, Museum of Art

Head, Museum of Art

Unless otherwise noted, the date indicates when the building opened. Follow the link to learn more about the history of a building or architect.

1930

1932

1933

  • Campus Planning: The Public Works Administration.
    The PWA and its related art programs funded UO's building program from the mid-1930s to the end of the decade.

1934

1935

1936

1937

1939

 

 

Created by ehteague on Jun 18, 2012 Last updated May 6, 2016
University of Oregon Libraries
1501 Kincaid Street Eugene, OR
97403-1299
T: (541) 346-3053
F: (541) 346-3485
Make a Gift