University of Oregon
 
ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON

Open Air Gymnasium (1921)

Architect: Lawrence & Holford.

History

Built nearby Gerlinger Hall, this 1921 structure for women was demolished in 1969 when Gerlinger Annex was built.

 

Created by ehteague on Jun 18, 2012 Last updated May 6, 2016
University of Oregon Libraries
1501 Kincaid Street Eugene, OR
97403-1299
T: (541) 346-3053
F: (541) 346-3485
Make a Gift