- Location: Knight Library, Room 115
- Mail: 1299 University of Oregon
- Eugene, OR 97403-1299
- (541) 346-3056
- Fax: (541) 346-3485
Library Administration provides leadership and support for the University of Oregon Libraries in its mission to enrich the student learning experience, encourage exploration and research at all levels, and contribute to advancements in access to scholarly resources.
Services include faculty study room assignments, Browsing Room reservations, and more.
Library Administration Hours: M-F; 8am-5pm.
Library Administration is closed on these Holidays: New Year's Day, MLK Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
For Knight Library building hours, click here.
Dean of Libraries and Philip H. Knight Chair
(541) 346-1891, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew R. Bonamici
Associate Dean of Libraries, Media and Digital Strategies
(541) 346-2682, email@example.com
Executive Assistant to Dean of Libraries
(541) 346-1891, firstname.lastname@example.org
(541) 346-3056, email@example.com