Borrow, renew, request for Staff
Borrow, Renew, Request: UO Staff
Your UO ID card is your library card. Enrolled students are eligible to borrow for one term past their last registered term. UO ID cards are valid at all UO Libraries as well as at Summit libraries.
Keep track of due dates, renew your books, and place requests in your Library Accounts. Courtesy reminders and other notices are emailed to uoregon addresses only.
A DuckID account is required for access to Interlibrary Loan and Blackboard.
- Loan Periods:
- Books: 3 weeks plus one renewal
- Videos: 3 days
- CDs: 7 days plus one renewal
- Popular Reading Collection: 3 weeks
- Summit books: 6 weeks
- Summit short loan: 6 days
- Interlibrary Loans: determined by the lending library
- Reserves and equipment loans: two hours to seven days, loan period announced at checkout
- Recalls: All items are subject to recall at any time (including breaks between terms or semesters)
- Requesting. You may:
- Fees and Overdue Fines:
- Books and Summit or ILL material: $.50/day for 10 days, $1/day thereafter
- Recalls: $4/day
- Equipment and other short loans: varies by collection
- Course Reserves: $4 for first hour or any part, $1.50/hr. thereafter
- Damaged or lost items: Repair or replacement charge plus $20 service charge plus accrued fines